Our cellar door is open everyday 10am-5pm. Pop in for a relaxed tasting or consider staying for a while in the beautiful surrounds by the vines.
Relax in the perfect setting to enjoy
- A glass/bottle of wine
- Gourmet vineyard platter (including Coal River Farm and Pyengana Cheeses, Casalinga Tasmanian cured meats / local Tassal smoked atlantic salmon)
- Cheese board (including Coal River Farm and Pyengana Cheeses & Tasman Sea Salt crackers).
- Wine matched with Coal River Farm chocolates.
Craigie Knowe is building a reputation for treating all visitors as if they are old friends. Be one of few to have exclusive access to not only the oldest vineyard on the Freycinet Coast but to one of the owners who will guide you through one of two unforgettable tours…
- Start with a guided tasting of our current release, award winning wines
- Go beyond the cellar door and stroll through the vineyard where you will learn about the seasons of grape growing and the complexities of viticulture which contribute to the beautiful wines tasted.
- Ask those questions you’ve been dying to know, and be guaranteed not to feel silly.
- Return to the cellar door to indulge in lunch/tasting plate – all within metres of the vineyard of this historic 1840’s property.
…spoil yourselves by letting us look after you on one of these truly unique experiences.
Bookings for tours are essential
The Chocolate experience at Craigie Knowe matches our boutique wines to the Coal River Farm speciality chocolates. Our chocolate experience can only be described as delicious!! Two of life’s pleasures all at once…how can you go wrong!